The course of Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) at Syraf Maritime Academy (SMA) is designed to merge the real-world issues of maritime industry within the new management skills, for the sake of providing an opportunity for learners to swiftly enhance their working skills at their workplace. Also, focusing working background and experimental knowledge of participants on courses enhance the efficiency of the courses and provides permanent links of connections for the participants.
Upon completing DBA courses, participants will find a major improvement on their outlooks while they are going to overcome their working challenges through conducting research. This approach may help researchers to qualify their research process in order to meet their working problems or discovering new opportunities.
The aim of DBA course is set to standardize and classify the technical knowledge of management for participants as well as encountering learners with standards of developing efficient and effective solutions.
In accordance with frameworks of PhD courses, the field of study is designed and approved in 36 unites.
Advantages of DBA study
- Designing the course of study that conforms with the conditions of the market (localizing)
- Academic approval by authoritative international universities
- Operational in nature rather than just being a theoretical academy
- Approved by Iranian authorities (Iran Supreme Council of Marine Industries)
- Benefiting from experiences of entrepreneurs/ professors/ mentors
- Working on real industrial projects
- Proximity to the real market and presence in the list of human resources
- -Cooperation with successful Iranian professors active at international market
- Holding the course on the platforms of presentation/ online/ offline
- Membership at alumni community